St. Angela’s Food Technology Centre was established in 1997 under Enterprise Ireland’s Technology Centres Programme and is situated on the campus of St. Angela’s College, Lough Gill, Sligo.
The Food Technology Centre is committed to the development of the very highest standards in all areas of food production and supply, catering to the needs of the food industry including food production and processing, hotels, restaurants, catering and retailers.
What do we do?
- New Product Development – recipe and concept development
- Sensory Analysis – Descriptive & Consumer Panel
- Nutritional Analysis (EU & US Data) & legal Labelling
- Training Courses & Workshops for the Food Industry
- Food Safety Management Consultancy – including Audit preparation
- Knowledge Provider for the “Enterprise Ireland’s Innovation Voucher Scheme”